


We had our ward trunk or treat on the 29 of October. Claire was a witch. We got there early, which was kind of lame. There was a bounce house, though, and so Claire was able to jump in there alone before all of the big kids came. Getting there early meant it was a really long time to do a few activities. We arrived at 6:00 and the trick or treating was at 8:00, so at 7:15 we went home. That was okay with us. We carved Claire's pumpkin and called it a night. The jack-o-lantern is pretty cute. She picked out the shapes and positions for the face parts. The first picture with her in it is really funny. I took it in the dark so I couldn't see what I was shooting. Pretty cute. On Halloween we went trick or treating around our neighborhood. It didn't take long for Claire's bag to fill up. We only went to a few houses, but they all gave her handfuls of candy. She had to drag her bag home it was so heavy. I think it was a fun time and Claire told us it was the best Halloween ever!




1 comment:
I love Claire's excited face. She is too cute! Thanks for posting pictures.
Post a Comment