

Claire is enjoying being a big sister. She loves James so much and gives him hugs and kisses all of the time. I have been glad for her willingness to help me out. If I leave the room when they are both there, Claire reassures me that she will "watch over Baby James." I'll be happy when he can play more with her. I know she will love that!




2 comments:
What beautiful babies! It's so great that Claire loves being a helpful big sister.
Thanks for all your work putting these pictures up for us to enjoy. It's hard to be so far away we don't get to see all the growing & changing that's taking place. The blog helps keep us up on all of it, so Thanks!!
We love & miss you guys! xoxoxo
I am excited to be able to visit soon. James is too cute and Claire keeps telling me she wants to visit Ethan.
Post a Comment