Saturday, September 12, 2009

Las Vegas











We were able to go to Las Vegas to visit. It seems we always end up there in the hottest months. We were glad to be able to spend time with Jared's family and it was really fun to have the two babies there together. For some reason I didn't get any pictures of Ethan and James together. Please go to Lacey's blog to see some cute pictures (the link is on my sidebar). Of course we couldn't go to Las Vegas without taking time to go to Circus Circus. Claire really likes it there. We all had fun. I think Claire rode on the airplane ride six (or more) times in a row.

I have to say that the strength game was rigged. Jared is a pretty strong guy and he kept getting 98 or 99 out of 100 to win. It's a good way to make money because most guys will keep trying until they make it just to show that they are strong. You know what I mean? Ego? It was a good time.

No comments: