



In honor of James' first birthday, I am posting again! Claire and I made his cake. It was fun to do. As you can see it was a rainbow cake inside. It was in the shape of a star and had white and blue icing...as you can also see. James thought it was pretty cool.
Since his one month birthday, I have been taking a picture of James with his bear each month. I did skip month 11 because the bear was lost. Tragedy!!! There were some ornery days and some lack of sleep, but I found a new one on e-Bay (the store was called the Lost Lovey store--appropriate). It took just a coulpe of days, but he loves this new bear just as much as his old one. Here are the first picture and the last picture (1 month and 12 months). We are so glad to have him in our family...he keeps us very busy!




1 comment:
I LOVE the cake picture! So funny. And I like the new background!
Post a Comment